Tommy Armstrong to Dine at Raising Cane's with Teammates, Coaches
GRAND ISLAND, NE - On Thursday, March 7, Nebraska Danger quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. along with other teammates and coaches will be making an appearance at Raising Cane's in Grand Island.
He'll not only be enjoying some fine dining, but he'll be available to sign autographs for fans who would like to come meet him! Tommy and the rest of the Danger crew will also be available for several photo opportunities during this community event!
The Danger will be at Raising Cane's from 5-7 p.m. on Thursday, so come on out and enjoy some good food and good company!
Tickets for the 2019 Nebraska Danger Football Season are on sale through the Heartland Events Center Ticket Office, Ticketmaster.com, or through your local Pump and Pantry Locations. For more information, visit dangerfootball.com.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from March 5, 2019
- Nebraska Danger to Host 2nd Annual Taste of the Heartland Saturday - Nebraska Danger
- Tommy Armstrong to Dine at Raising Cane's with Teammates, Coaches - Nebraska Danger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nebraska Danger Stories
- Danger Hoping Third Time's the Charm with Green Bay
- Greg Dent Jr. Hauls in 3 TD's, Tabbed Nebraska Danger Player of the Week
- Danger Head to Green Bay for Rematch
- Eric Thomas Breaks Loose for 4 TD's, Named Danger Player of the Week
- Danger Look to Even Record against Sugar Skulls