Danger Prepare to Bounce Back against Steamwheelers
GRAND ISLAND, NE - After the Nebraska Danger's devastating 57-56 road loss to the Sioux Falls Storm, the team looks to bounce back against the Quad City Steamwheelers Friday night.
After a weekend heartbreak with a last second touchdown by the Storm, the Danger are ready to take the field and get another 'W' in the books this Friday against IFL newcomers, the Quad City Steamwheelers.
The Steamwheelers are not to be taken lightly this season. Quad City's 3-7 record doesn't reflect their average of 51 points per game this season, so it will be up to the Danger D to slow down their offensive attack.
The Danger offense is ready to put on another high scoring show. Tommy Armstrong Jr. and crew will work to get back on track against a defense that is giving up 51 points per game. With playoffs looming, it is time to get both sides of the ball primed and ready for battle.
The game against Quad City will begin at 7 pm CST Friday night at the Heartland Events Center, and will be the final regular season game in Grand Island for the 2019 season. Former Danger players Adrian Davis and Darius Savage will be inducted into the Danger Hall of Fame at halftime.
Tickets are available at the Heartland Events Center Box Office, via Ticketmaster.com, or at local Pump and Pantry Locations. For more information, visit dangerfootball.com.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from May 22, 2019
- Eugene Jr. Named Defensive Player of the Week - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- IFL Week 13 Players of the Week Announced - IFL
- Danger Prepare to Bounce Back against Steamwheelers - Nebraska Danger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nebraska Danger Stories
- Playoff Hunt Continues for Danger Tomorrow Night
- Danger Prepare to Bounce Back against Steamwheelers
- Sapp-Lynch Rumbles for 2 TD's, Earns Danger Player of the Week
- Diego Marquez Kicks His Way to a Nebraska Danger Player of the Week Honor
- Mark Stoute Returns to Face Former Team Friday Night