The Zombies Are Coming
The Zombies are baaacckkkkk!
The zombie invasion is coming and hits the Huntington Center on Saturday, March 10, during the Toledo Walleye hockey game. Can you survive the apocalypse?
The team will take the ice wearing Walleye zombie-themed jerseys designed by Toledo Mud Hens and Walleye Creative Director, Dan Royer.
All game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off at a live auction following the game, with proceeds to benefit the American Red Cross of Northwest Ohio and the Walleye Wishing Well.
Fans are encouraged to come as their favorite zombie or zombiefighter, or get transformed (by makeup artists) on the concourse during the game.
Zombies may be slowing moving, but tickets for this apocalyptic event go fast. For tickets go to toledowalleye.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 7, 2018
- Icemen Top Swamp Rabbits on the Road - Jacksonville Lizard Kings
- Steelheads Ground Eagles in Loveland - Idaho Steelheads
- Steelheads Score Four Unanswered to Top Eagles 4-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Piccinich Scores, But Solar Bears Drop Decision to Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Cuddemi Scores Twice in Loss at Fort Wayne - Wichita Thunder
- Wings Offense Sizzles in Win over Oilers - Kalamazoo Wings
- Railers Dazzle Late with 3-2 Overtime Winner over Royals on Home Ice - Worcester Railers HC
- No Shortage of Scoring as Wings Top Oilers 9-6 - Tulsa Oilers
- Strong Third Period Leads 'Blades Past Orlando 3-1 - Florida Everblades
- 3-2 OT Loss Nets Reading Sole Possession of Second Place in North - Reading Royals
- ECHL Transactions - February 7 - ECHL
- Rush Win First Morning Home Game in Team History - Rapid City Rush
- ECHL Hall of Fame Defenseman Sam Ftorek Comes out of Retirement, Signs with Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Game Preview: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Florida Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Day Storylines at Colorado - Idaho Steelheads
- Wichita Continues Road Trip Tonight vs. Fort Wayne - Wichita Thunder
- The Zombies Are Coming - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Has 26 Former Players, Five Officials in 2018 Winter Olympics - ECHL
- Police vs. Fire Quickly Approaching - Wichita Thunder
- Gudbranson Reassigned to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Dallas Stars 2018 Training Camp to be Held at CenturyLink Arena - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Commissioner Brian McKenna to Step Down - ECHL
- Preview: Boosted Royals Look to Move 14 Points Ahead of Railers - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.