Tarantulas waive Nicholson
[TOPEKA, K.S.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that the club has waived forward Chad Nicholson. The club has signed Vin Hellemeyer to replace Nicholson on the roster. Nicholson, a 6'0" 200 pound forward from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan played in four games this season for the Tarantulas. In those games, Nicholson had one point and seven penalty minutes.
Vin Hellemeyer, a 5'9" 165 pound forward from Franklin Square, New York played the last four seasons with Yale University. In those years (2000/01-2003/04), he recorded 71 points and 76 penalty minutes in 110 games played. Hellemeyer will be in the lineup tonight and will be wearing number 24.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 6, 2004
- Bats & Barnes Stop Bucks 3-1 - Laredo Bucks
- Tarantulas waive Nicholson - Topeka Tarantulas
- Youth Jersey Night tonight - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Bucks Welcome Back Dube Tonight - Laredo Bucks
- Corpus Christi @ Rio Grande Valley Preview - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.