Tarantulas to officially open office
[Topeka, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) are going to officially open the doors of their office with a Topeka Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting ceremony.
The ceremony will take place at 10:45 A.M. on Wednesday, October 20th. The Topeka Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors will be on hand to view Tarantulas practice at 9:00 A.M. before the ribbon cutting ceremony. Members of the media, chamber members, and the public are also invited to the practice and ribbon cutting ceremony.
"We are extremely happy to the have the support of the local community and the Topeka Chamber of Commerce", said Tarantulas Assistant General Manager Nick Casarona. "In addition, we are thrilled to be able to offer affordable family entertainment to our community."
The Topeka Tarantulas host the Memphis RiverKings for an exhibition game on Saturday, October 16th at 7:35 pm. Tickets are $5 for general admission seating and can only be purchased at the Kansas Expocentre Box Office. Contact the Expocentre Box Office at (785) 297-1000 or the Tarantulas office at (785) 235-9466 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from October 12, 2004
- Flyers coach Hitchcock arrives in Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bats Add Four on Veterans Day - Austin Ice Bats
- Bucks Assigned Kelman - Laredo Bucks
- RiverKings to host 6,400 students from Memphis and North Mississippi on Friday - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantulas to officially open office - Topeka Tarantulas
- Mudbugs Training Camp Underway - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.