T-Birds Acquire Alex Morozoff from Red Deer
KENT - Seattle Thunderbirds general manager Bil La Forge announced today the team has acquired left wing Alex Morozoff from the Red Deer Rebels in exchange for a fifth round pick in the 2021 Bantam Draft.
"Alex is a player I have liked for quite a while," said La Forge. "I think he will come in and compete for quality minutes and will be a really good addition to our lineup."
Morozoff played 64 games for the Rebels last season and had eight goals and seven assists for 15 points. In two seasons in Red Deer he has played in 94 games and has 14 goals and nine assists for 23 points.
Morozoff, from Saskatoon, was originally selected by the Rebels in the seventh round of the 2016 Bantam Draft. He is a 2001 born player and is 6'0 and 189 pounds.
The T-Birds start the 2019-20 Western Hockey League regular season against the Kamloops Blazers on Saturday, September 21, at 6:05pm at accesso ShoWare Center.
T-Birds single game tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale online on the T-Birds website and at the accesso ShoWare Center box office.
Season Tickets for 2019-20 season are currently on sale. Season tickets can be purchased by calling the T-Birds office at 253-239-7825.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 9, 2019
- Oil Kings Take Early Lead, Hold on for 6-2 Win over Hitmen - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Morozoff Trade Opens More Space for Younger Forwards - Red Deer Rebels
- T-Birds Acquire Alex Morozoff from Red Deer - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Rebels Make Deal with Seattle - Red Deer Rebels
- Wheat Kings Reassign First Round Trio - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Three Exciting Mini Packs on Sale Now, Families Buying Four Or More Family Fun Mini Packs to Receive Special Offer - Winnipeg Ice
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.