Strikers announce The Tire Choice as partner
Fort Lauderdale, FL (April 22, 2014) - The Fort Lauderdale Strikers have partnered with The Tire Choice as the official Tire and Automotive Service Partner. As part of the partnership, the Strikers will host over 12 clinics for UM-NSU CARD (Center for Autism and Related Disorders).
"We're proud to welcome The Tire Choice to our family," said Tom Mulroy, president of the Strikers. "They have a great passion not only for soccer, but for the community. We're thrilled to be involved through them in working with Autistic children."
The Tire Choice will be the presenting sponsor of the Strikers match vs Indy Eleven on Saturday April 26th at Lockhart Stadium. On that night, The Tire Choice and the Strikers have partnered to honor Autism Awareness and will provide free admission to any child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
In celebration of the partnership, The Tire Choice will offer a discount off an oil change at any The Tire Choice with the back of the ticket stub to any Strikers home game. If the Strikers win, the discount will be 50% off until the Strikers next game.
• Discuss this story on the North American Soccer League message board...
North American Soccer League Stories from April 22, 2014
- Midweek Amway Canadian Championship Match Creates History - NASL
- Rowdies Sign Ricky Hill to Three-Year Coaching Contract - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Strikers announce The Tire Choice as partner - Fort Lauderdale Strikers
- Cosmos Renew Partnership with Main Street Radiology - New York Cosmos
- FCE Amway Match Preview: FC Edmonton vs Ottawa Fury FC - April 23 - FC Edmonton
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.