Cosmos Renew Partnership with Main Street Radiology
NEW YORK (April. 22, 2014) - The New York Cosmos announced today that Main Street Radiology (MSR) has renewed its partnership as the team's official Imaging Center.
"We are delighted to continue our partnership with Main Street Radiology." Cosmos Chief Operating Officer Erik Stover said. "We've had a great working relationship and MSR has provided first-class service throughout the past year for our team and players. It's a great fit for us since both organizations are strongly committed to working within the New York community."
MSR currently has three offices located in Bayside and Flushing and has been providing Queens with quality care since 1966. MSR will be expanding to western Queens with a fourth office opening this fall in Jackson Heights. MSR currently has 30 board-certified radiologists, a dedicated women's imaging center and state-of-the-art medical imaging technology.
"Main Street Radiology is proud to be the official Imaging Center for the Cosmos," David Rogers, M.D., President of Main Street Radiology, said. "We look forward to embarking on our second year together with the team."
• Discuss this story on the North American Soccer League message board...
North American Soccer League Stories from April 22, 2014
- Midweek Amway Canadian Championship Match Creates History - NASL
- Rowdies Sign Ricky Hill to Three-Year Coaching Contract - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Strikers announce The Tire Choice as partner - Fort Lauderdale Strikers
- Cosmos Renew Partnership with Main Street Radiology - New York Cosmos
- FCE Amway Match Preview: FC Edmonton vs Ottawa Fury FC - April 23 - FC Edmonton
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.