Strikers Goalkeeper Mathias Reynares Called into the US U-19 Team
FORT LAUDERDALE- Fort Lauderdale Strikers Goalkeeper Mathias Reynares has been called again into the US Under-19 Men's National Team. This time he will go in for a domestic and international camp in Sawgrass, Florida and Guatemala City, Guatemala from November 5th to 15th, 2016
The US U-19 MNT team will be playing in an intrasquad match against the U.S. U-18 MNT in Florida and two matches against the Guatemala U-20 MNT
Reynares has featured for the club's U-19 and U-23 sides including on the U-19 team's recent visit to China to participate in the Weifang Cup has been promoted to first team action. Reynares has served as starting goalkeeper Bruno's backup for eleven NASL matches.
"This is great opportunity for Mathias and important for our club to get a player called into the US National Team," said Strikers Head Coach and General Manager Caio Zanardi
• Discuss this story on the North American Soccer League message board...
North American Soccer League Stories from November 4, 2016
- Armada Exercise Contract Options on Five Players - Jacksonville Armada FC
- Strikers Goalkeeper Mathias Reynares Called into the US U-19 Team - Fort Lauderdale Strikers
- NASL Announces Hosting Details for the Championship Final - NASL
- Fury FC Forward Carl Haworth Earns Call to CANMNT - Ottawa Fury FC
- New York Cosmos Midfielder Juan Arango Named NASL Player of The Month - NASL
- Cosmos Midfielder Juan Arango Named NASL Player of the Month - New York Cosmos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.