Storm Concludes 2020 Season
SIOUX FALLS, SD - The Indoor Football League has concluded its 2020 season in response to the coronavirus pandemic. This decision was made to safeguard the health and well-being of the players, fans and everyone connected to the game. While we are deeply disappointed that we will not play our 20th Anniversary Season this year, rest assured, we will play it next season.
Season Tickets already purchased for this season will be honored for next season. The Sioux Falls Storm is offering the following incentive if a Season Ticket Holder decides to have their ticket(s) "roll over" to next season.
The IFL has decided to play 8 home games in the 2021 season. Your season tickets that are rolled over to 2021 will include this additional home game.
Exclusive Invitation to the "I Weathered the Storm" Summer/Fall Bash.
Exclusive Season Ticket holder contests and giveaways during this off-season.
If you have any questions on ticketing, please contact a Storm representative at 605-838-9009 or email [email protected]
In the meantime, we encourage you to visit SiouxFallsStorm.com and GoIFL.com for the latest news, updates and interactive features to stay connected to the game.
Thank you for your loyalty and patience during these unprecedented times. We are grateful for your understanding and for being the best fans in sports.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from April 13, 2020
- Indoor Football League Cancels Remaining 2020 Season - Arizona Rattlers
- Oakland Panthers to Return in 2021 - Oakland Panthers
- 2020 IFL Season Cancelled - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- IFL Cancels Remainder of 2020 Season - Spokane Shock
- Storm Concludes 2020 Season - Sioux Falls Storm
- Indoor Football League Cancels Remaining Games of 2020 Season, Will Begin Preparations for 2021 Kickoff - Frisco Fighters
- IFL Cancels 2020 Season - Iowa Barnstormers
- IFL Cancels 2020 Season - IFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.