SPHL Announces Suspensions
February 10, 2018 - Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) News Release
HUNTERSVILLE, NC - The Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) on Saturday announced the following suspensions:
Knoxville's Jeff Carr
Knoxville Head Coach Jeff Carr has been suspended one game for his actions following Game 177, Knoxville at Huntsville, played on Thursday, February 8, for which he was assessed a game misconduct.
Carr missed Knoxville's game against Huntsville on Friday, February 9.
Huntsville's Scott Trask
Huntsville's Scott Trask has been suspended one game for his actions in Game 180, Huntsville at Knoxville, played on Friday, February 9.
At 4:29 of the first period, Trask was asessed a match penalty for kicking.
Trask will miss Huntsville's game against Pensacola on Saturday (February 10).
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from February 10, 2018
- Let the Good Times Roll: Huntsville Snatches Shootout Win from Pensacola 5-4 - Huntsville Havoc
- RiverKings Win 4th Straight, Take Down Evansville - Mississippi RiverKings
- Roanoke Blows by Knoxville, 5-1 - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Valiant Effort Falls Short for Marksmen - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Mayhem Battle to Get Back into Win Column, Defeat Fayetteville 3-2 - Macon Mayhem
- Rivermen Game Notes: Peoria Rivermen (23-10-2) at Birmingham Bulls (12-20-5) - Peoria Rivermen
- Rail Yard Dawgs Game Notes: Rail Yard Dawgs (14-19-3) vs Ice Bears (21-11-4) - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- SPHL Announces Suspensions - SPHL
- Rivermen Fall 3-2 in Birmingham Friday - Peoria Rivermen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.