SPHL Announces Suspension
November 29, 2021 - Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) News Release
HUNTERSVILLE, NC - The Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) on Monday announced the following suspension:
Roanoke's Brant Sherwood
Roanoke's Brant Sherwood has been suspended four games under Rule 46.22, Aggressor in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time and Rule 70.10, Leaving the Bench, as a result of his actions in Game 76, Roanoke at Fayetteville, played on Friday, November 26.
Sherwood was assessed a major penalty for fighting and a game misconduct under Rule 46.2, Aggressor, at 16:09 of the third period.
Sherwood will miss Roanoke's games against Fayetteville (December 3 and 4) and Macon (December 10 and 11).
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2021
- Dawgs Sign Pelnik, Move Nenadal to IR - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- SPHL Announces Suspension - SPHL
- SPHL Announces Sherwood Suspension - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Rivermen Release Alex Basey - Peoria Rivermen
- Monday Morning Marksmen Week 7 - Fayetteville Marksmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.