SPHL Announces Suspension
January 18, 2020 - Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) News Release
HUNTERSVILLE, NC - The Southern Professional Hockey League (SPHL) on Saturday announced the following suspension:
Huntsville's Chance Braid Huntsville's Chance Braid has been suspended one game as a result of his actions in Game 137, Birmingham at Huntsville, played on Friday, January 17.
Braid was assessed a match penalty under Rule 48.5, Illegal Check to the Head, at 5:33 of the third period.
Braid will miss Huntsville's game against Birmingham on Saturday, January 18.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from January 18, 2020
- Brian Billett Makes 29 Saves in Loss to Storm - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Bulls Edge Huntsville on the Road - Birmingham Bulls
- Dawgs Falter Late, Fall in OT, 3-2 - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Lynch Scores Twice in Macon's First Road Win of Season - Macon Mayhem
- Wojtala's Heroic Effort Secures Marksmen Weekend Sweep - Fayetteville Marksmen
- SPHL Announces Suspension - SPHL
- Rail Yard Dawgs Game Notes: Rail Yard Dawgs (8-15-4) vs Mayhem (8-17-4) - 7:05 PM - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Preview: Mayhem at Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs (Game 30) - Macon Mayhem
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.