Single Game Tickets for Fire on Sale
Louisville, KY-The Louisville Fire Arena Football team has announced that single game tickets for the 2008 season will go on sale Saturday, March 1, 2008. The Fire will kick-off their eighth season on Saturday, March 29 against the Iowa Barnstormers at 7:00 PM in Freedom Hall.
Prices for single game tickets will start at $30 for lower level and the overhang, $22 for lower arena end zone, $20 for upper sideline, and $13 for the upper end zones. Fire season ticket holders receive $2 off the regular price. The Fire are offering special prices for kids and senior citizens; $15 for lower arena end zone, $10 for upper sideline, and $5 for upper arena end zone. Single game tickets can be purchased at any Ticketmaster outlet, on Ticketmaster.com, at the Freedom Hall box office or by phone at (502) 361-3100. Tickets purchased at Ticketmaster.com, can be printed from your home computer using the TicketFast system.
The Fire will compete in the Midwest Division of the American Conference along with the Green Bay Blizzard, Iowa Barnstormers, Lexington Horsemen, Peoria Pirates, and Quad City Steamwheelers. The Fire will also host Mahoning Valley Thunder on March 17 and Albany Conquest on July 12; both games will be played at 7:00 PM.
The Louisville Fire will kickoff the 2008 season against the Iowa Barnstormers on March 29. Season tickets for the 2008 Fire season are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 502.368.0009 today. Season ticket packages begin at $72.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from February 29, 2008
- Parks returns to Spokane - Spokane Shock
- af2 Alums To Be Showcased Saturday When AFL Powers Dallas And Georgia Meet - af2
- Dusters Reach Out To Local Honor Students - Amarillo Venom
- Former Penguin Among Two Additions To Thunder - Mahoning Valley Thunder
- Bossier-Shreveport BattleWings single-game tickets on sale Monday, March 3rd - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Single Game Tickets for Fire on Sale - Louisville Fire