Season Is over in Last Lookouts Game
In the 2019 finale for the Lookouts it was a close loss in a spirited game in Mississippi with a 2-1 final. The season's last game was highlighted by pitching as Revier Sanmartin worked a masterful five innings allowing just a run with seven strikeouts. Calten Daal led the hitting with two hits including a bunt that prolonged the ninth inning when the Lookouts were two runs down. That would allow a double by Ynathan Mendoza to bring the tieing and go ahead run into scoring position. Unfortunately Chris Okey would strikeout and the game was over. The Lookouts finish the season with a 61-75 overall record and get set for a short winters nap and the April 2020 opener.
The Lookouts organization thanks each and every employee, fan and advertiser for their outstanding participation this season. See you in April!!!
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from September 2, 2019
- Bookend Shutouts Define 2019 Season - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- M-Braves Close Season with 3-2 Win over Lookouts - Mississippi Braves
- Season Is over in Last Lookouts Game - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Wahoos Blank Biscuits, 8-0 - Montgomery Biscuits
- Season Ends with a 5-4 Smokies Victory - Tennessee Smokies
- Barons Pace Southern League in Attendance as 2019 Season Concludes - Birmingham Barons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.