Seals Sign McClancy and Gobrecht
The San Diego Seals announced today that the team has signed transition player Kyle McClancy and defenseman Eli Gobrecht, pending league approval.
McClancy played college lacrosse at the University at Albany where he was named a two-time All-American, a two-time Scholar All-American, a three-time American East Conference champion and the 2018 American East Man of the Year. The Bayport, N.Y. native registered 79 goals and 128 points in 69 career games for the Great Danes.
Gobrecht, 26, was a standout defenseman at Ithaca College. The righty collected 266 ground balls and caused 166 turnovers in 77 career games. Gobrecht was with the Seals during preseason last year, and also spent time in the NLL with Vancouver.
The 2019-20 San Diego Seals begin play in December at Pechanga Arena San Diego. Place your season ticket membership deposit today at SealsLax.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 12, 2019
- Georgia Swarm Return Joel White on One-Year Deal - Georgia Swarm
- Jr Bandits to Face Jr Knighthawks for Inaugural I-90 Cup Rivalry Series - Buffalo Bandits
- Seals Sign McClancy and Gobrecht - San Diego Seals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Seals Stories
- Harnett, Bernhardt Sign with Seals
- Two-Time NLL Champion Signs with San Diego
- Four Players Inked to Open Free Agency
- San Diego Seals, Everbowl and Home of Guiding Hands Introduce Month-Long Healthy Lifestyle and Charity Initiative
- Seals Re-Sign Captain Brodie Merill