Seals Announce Craft Beer Special for Opening Night
(San Diego, CA) - With the city's celebration of San Diego Beer Week in full swing, the San Diego Seals announced today that the team will serve Latitude 33 craft beer for just $3 per can to fans during the team's first game of its inaugural season on Saturday, December 8 at Valley View Casino Center.
"San Diego is synonymous with craft beer," said Seals president Steve Govett. "We're proud to partner with a great local brewer to give our fans a craft beer deal for Opening Night that's unparalleled in this market. San Diegans have never been served craft beer for just $3 at sporting events, and they've never seen a product quite like ours. On December 8, it's time to come to Our House, celebrate Your Party, and Dive In with the Seals and Latitude 33!"
The beer that put Latitude 33 on the map, Blood Orange IPA, redefined the category of the San Diego Style IPA. Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA (7.2% ABV) will be served for just $3 from the time doors open through the end of halftime.
The San Diego Seals host their inaugural season home-opener on Saturday, December 8 at 7:00pm PST at Valley View Casino Center. Single game tickets are now available at SealsLax.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from November 9, 2018
- Seals Announce Craft Beer Special for Opening Night - San Diego Seals
- Kelsey Gouge Named Finalist in Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards - Georgia Swarm
- Coming West - Dan Lomas - Vancouver Warriors
- Black Wolves Add Gibson to Coaching Staff - New England Black Wolves
- Bandits Announce Upcoming Winter Clinics - Buffalo Bandits
- Rock Postpone Saturday Exhibition Scrimmage - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.