Scrappers Announce Holiday Store Kiosk Hours at Eastwood Mall
Niles, Ohio - The Mahoning Valley Scrappers will open their annual holiday kiosk at the Eastwood Mall on Thursday, November 28 and will remain open until Tuesday, December 24. The kiosk will be located in the JCPenney's hall near Old Navy and Sports Obsession. Merchandise, ticket packages and Hot Stove tickets featuring Omar Vizquel will be available for purchase.
The Scrappers will offer the following deals November 28-December 1:
- $50 Gold Book (normally $95): 15 undated tickets, food and merchandise discounts and a $20 Eastwood Mall Gift Card (while supplies last)
- 20% of ALL merchandise
- Spend $100 on merchandise or tickets and receive a $25 H&M gift card (while supplies last)
On Cyber Monday (12/2) the Scrappers will offer the $50 Gold Book with Eastwood Mall Gift Card online. To purchase, visit www.mvscrappers.com.
For Scrappers kiosk hours visit www.eastwoodmall.com/hours.
The Mahoning Valley Scrappers are the Short Season Single A Affiliate of the Cleveland Indians and open up their season at home on Wednesday, June 24 against the Auburn Doubledays. For more information about individual game tickets, ticket packages or group outings visit www.mvscrappers.com or call the front office at (330) 505 - 0000.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from November 25, 2019
- Scrappers Announce Holiday Store Kiosk Hours at Eastwood Mall - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Mahoning Valley Scrappers Stories
- 2020 Minor League Baseball Season Shelved
- Scrappers Announce June Boom Drive-In Fireworks on Friday, June 26th
- Scrappers Opening Night Package on Sale Now
- Scrappers Announce Monthly Specialty Hat Package
- Scrappers Single Game Tickets on Sale Online February 7