San Jose Earthquakes Return to Major League Soccer
April 2, 2008 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
SAN JOSE, CALIF. -- The San Jose Earthquakes make their return to the field on Thursday, April 3 against David Beckham and the Los Angeles Galaxy at The Home Depot Center. The match kicks off at 7:30 p.m. PT and will be broadcast live ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes. Fans can also listen to the broadcast in Spanish on KLOK 1170 AM.
The Quakes last played an MLS match on Oct. 29, 2005 against the Los Angeles Galaxy in the MLS Cup Playoffs. Following the 2005 season, the Quakes were relocated to Houston. The Quakes and Galaxy met four times in 2005 with San Jose winning the season series 3-1.
To view game notes online, go to http://sjearthquakes.mlsnet.com/pdf/mls/2008/gameguides/04/403lasj.pdf
What: San Jose Earthquakes at Los Angeles Galaxy
Where: The Home Depot Center; Carson, Calif.
When: Thursday, April 3, 7:30 p.m. PT
Television: ESPN2, ESPN Deportes
Transmission Info: C-Band, Galaxy 16, Transponder 10, D/L: 3900 (V), Symbol Rate 29.27, FEC: 3/4
Radio: 1170 AM KLOK (Spanish)
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 2, 2008
- San Jose Earthquakes Return to Major League Soccer - MLS
- Revolution's Nyassi Wins MLS' Goal of the Week - New England Revolution
- Major League Soccer Disciplinary Committee Issues Suspension and Fines - MLS
- RSL and Jersey's Sports Grill to Host Viewing Party for Saturday's 2008 Road Opener - Real Salt Lake
- San Jose Earthquakes Sign Defender Eric Denton - San Jose Earthquakes
- Red Bulls Announce Partnership With Makita - New York Red Bulls
- TFC Signs French Midfielder - Toronto FC
- Red Bulls Loan Danny Cepero to Harrisburg - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.