Rock Announce Expansion Protected List
Oakville, ON - Toronto Rock Owner, President and GM Jamie Dawick announced the team's 11-player Expansion Draft Protected List earlier today. The NLL Expansion Draft will take place on July 9.
The New York Riptide and the new Pegula Sports & Entertainment owned and operated Rochester Knighthawks will each select 11 players in the Expansion Draft. No current team can lose more than two players in the selection process.
Below is the list of players protected by Toronto:
Forwards (5): Dan Craig, Rob Hellyer, Adam Jones, Johnny Powless, Tom Schreiber
Defence (5): Latrell Harris, Bill Hostrawser, Brad Kri, Challen Rogers, Brock Sorensen
Goalie (1): Nick Rose
For the complete list of team protected lists, visit nll.com.
For more information on Toronto Rock tickets, please contact a Toronto Rock account executive at 416-596-3075 or visit torontorock.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from June 25, 2019
- Rush Announce Expansion Protected List - Saskatchewan Rush
- Seals Announce Protected Player List - San Diego Seals
- Rock Announce Expansion Protected List - Toronto Rock
- Georgia Swarm Announce Protected Player List Ahead of 2019 NLL Expansion Draft - Georgia Swarm
- Black Wolves Announce Protected Player List - New England Black Wolves
- Roughnecks Announce Protected Player List Ahead of 2019 NLL Expansion Draft - Calgary Roughnecks
- NLL Announces Protected Player Lists Ahead of Expansion Draft - NLL
- National Lacrosse League and US Lacrosse Partner to Bring Cultural Awareness - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.