Robin Bouchard Suspended
February 22, 2010 - International Hockey League 2 (IHL 2) News Release
ROCHESTER, MI--- The International Hockey League (IHL) announced Monday the following suspension resulting from player actions during IHL Game #176, Flint @ Muskegon, on Saturday, February 20th.
Muskegon right wing Robin Bouchard has been suspended three (3) games for his actions during Saturday's game. The suspension is being issued under Rule 29 (Supplementary Discipline) as a result of his actions during an altercation. Bouchard will be ineligible to participate in the following games:
IHL Game #181, Muskegon @ Port Huron, Tuesday, February 23rd
IHL Game #182, Flint @ Muskegon, Wednesday, February 24th
IHL Game #188, Bloomington @ Muskegon, Saturday, February 27th
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from February 22, 2010
- Mori Named IHL Player Of The Week - Flint Generals
- Naurato Named IHL Rookie Of The Week - Port Huron Icehawks
- PrairieThunder hosts Dayton before hitting the road - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Robin Bouchard Suspended - IHL 2
- Mallards' Jones Again Named IHL Goaltender Of The Week - Quad City Mallards
- Russo Solid For Icehawks After Return From Italy - IHL 2
- IHL Announces Weekly Honors For Week Nineteen - IHL 2
- Komets Net Three Points For Week 19; Generals Visit Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Generals Weekly Notes - Flint Generals
- Generals Weekly Report - Flint Generals
- Lumberjacks Stay Staunch Atop Standings - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Lumberjacks Weekly Notes - Muskegon Lumberjacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.