RiverHawks to hold open tryout
The RiverHawks of the National Indoor Football League have announced that open try-outs for the remainder of the 2004 season will be held Tuesday, April 6th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at Lanco Fieldhouse in East Petersburg, PA.
Registration for try-outs will begin at 4:45pm, the fee for trying out is $35 (cash only. Participants are asked to come ready to work out, please wear tennis shoes, turf shoes, or molded cleats (turf surface - Field Turf), no kicker try-outs. Participants will be asked to do a variety of speed, strength, and agility drills, which will be evaluated by team staff.
The RiverHawks are entering their first season of play under new management in the National Indoor Football League. The next game is Saturday April 10th against the Atlantic City Cardsharks in Atlantic City New Jersey. The RiverHawks compete in the Atlantic East division of the Atlantic Conference.
For more information regarding the team email email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from April 5, 2004
- RiverHawks to hold open tryout - Tennessee/Greenville RiverHawks
- NIFL Pulls Myrtle Beach Franchise - NIFL
- Game at Staten Island Unexpectedly Postponed - Atlantic City CardSharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tennessee/Greenville RiverHawks Stories
- RiverHawks to hold open tryout
- TIPS leaves NIFL to clean up its mess
- TIPS Announces RiverHawks will not play in 2004 season
- Players Show Potential at RiverHawks Scrimmage
- RiverHawks To Hold Intra-Squad Scrimmage