Riders Add One to Roster
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have signed American offensive lineman Cameron Jefferson.
International offensive lineman Cameron Jefferson
Jefferson (6'5-325 lbs) returns to the Green and White after spending most of the 2019 season on the Club's practice roster. Prior to joining the Riders, the offensive lineman most recently spent time with the Washington Redskins, but was also with the Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears and the Denver Broncos, the latter of which he won a Super Bowl with in 2016. Jefferson played his senior year of college with the Arkansas Razorbacks playing in nine games and seeing more than 100 snaps. He was part of an offensive line that helped two running backs run for more than 1,000 yards. He played his three previous collegiate seasons at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he was a team captain in 2013 and received an All-Mountain West honourable mention. As a sophomore in 2012 he started all 13 games spending time at left guard, left tackle and right tackle.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from December 2, 2019
- Riders Add One to Roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Bombers on Pace to Set CFL Record in Grey Cup Merchandise Sales - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- BC Lions Name Rick Campbell Head Coach - B.C. Lions
- Ultimate Sports Pass Arrives: One Ticket, Four Teams - Edmonton Eskimos
- Reinebold to Return as Tiger-Cats Special Teams Coordinator - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Stamps to Hold Annual Locker-Room Sale - Calgary Stampeders
- Argos Bring Back American WR Worthy - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.