RedBlacks Injury Report: September 22, 2022
OTTAWA - The following is the Ottawa REDBLACKS injury report, presented by Ottawa Valley MRI, for Wednesday, September 22.
OTTAWA REDBLACKS Practice Day
Player Name Position Injury TUE WED THU Game Status
RJ Harris WR Hip FULL FULL FULL
Justin Hardy WR Healthy Scratch FULL FULL FULL
Sherrod Baltimore DB Hamstring DNP DNP LIMITED OUT
Hakeem Bailey DB Healthy Scratch FULL FULL FULL
Zack Pelehos OL Healthy Scratch FULL FULL FULL
Randy Richards OL Calf LIMITED DNP DNP OUT
Darius Ciraco OL Hip LIMITED DNP Questionable
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 22, 2022
- RedBlacks Injury Report: September 22, 2022 - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Argonauts Injury Report Week 16, Day 3 - Thursday, September 22, 2022 - Toronto Argonauts
- Hunter Brothers Headline 2022 Grey Cup Festival Dye & Durham Indoor Tailgate - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Stamps Head West to Face Lions - Calgary Stampeders
- RedBlacks Add Two to Practice Roster - Ottawa RedBlacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.