Red Dogs Top Performers for Week 10
The Black Hills Red Dogs would like to announce their top performers for Week 10 against the Omaha Beef. The Red Dogs came away with their first win of the season on Saturday May 21, 2005 in front of 900 fans. The Red Dogs had an explosive first half and never looked back.
The players listed were just some of the key components to the Red Dogs team.
The offensive player of the game is QB Frank Sunshine Borba. Borba went 19-24 with 185 yards and 2 TD passes. Borba also had a 1-yard TD run in the 4th Quarter.
The defensive player of the game is not just 1 but 2 Red Dog players. DB Quinlan Q Porter had 6 solo tackles, 1 broken-up pass, and 1 interception. The other defensive player is Willie Stephen. Stephen had 3 solo tackles and a key interception in the 4th Quarter that he returned for a touchdown.
The Red Dogs head to Sioux Falls on May 28, 2005 to take their interstate rival the Sioux Falls Storm at 7 PM. This will be a true fight of West versus East. The Red Dogs are ready to take on the Storm with their newfound confidence.
• Discuss this story on the United Indoor Football Association message board...
United Indoor Football Association Stories from May 25, 2005
- Horsemen sign DL Bobby Leffew - Kentucky Horsemen
- Red Dogs Top Performers for Week 10 - Black Hills Red Dogs
- Greyhounds set for trip to Sioux City - Ohio Valley Greyhounds
- Horsemen host Omaha in first of two-game homestand - Kentucky Horsemen
- Gerald Clark A Closer Look - Evansville BlueCats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.