Rainmen Deal Eddie Smith to Windsor
The Halifax Rainmen announced late Wednesday night that they have reached a deal with the Windsor Xpress, for the rights to guard Eddie Smith for an undisclosed amount of cash. Former NBL All Star and playoff MVP, Smith was placed on the injured reserve by the Rainmen on November 14 2012. Smith was out indefinitely with a sore knee.
The Halifax rainmen continue their Ontario road trip as they face the Windsor Xpress Friday night at 7PM EST.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from January 17, 2013
- Summerside Storm Make It 5 in a Row - Summerside Storm
- Storm Beat Mill Rats at Home - Saint John Riptide
- Miracles Shut Down the Jazz - Moncton Miracles
- Press Conference Recap - Windsor Express
- Rainmen Deal Eddie Smith to Windsor - Halifax Rainmen
- Power Steal One in Overtime Thriller 127-124 over Halifax - Mississauga Power
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse