Presidents' Cup Finals Schedule Revised
GLENDALE, AZ (May 6, 2014 ) - The 2014 CHL Ray Miron Presidents' Cup Finals currently has the Denver Cutthroats and the Allen Americans tied at one win apiece with the series heading back to Allen for three games.
The date for a possible Game 7 in Denver has been adjusted and will now take place on Saturday, May 17 at 7:00 PM MT .
Denver won Game 1 by a 5-4 score and Allen won Game 2 in the third longest game in CHL Finals history, a 5-4 win in double overtime. Game 3 is set for Wednesday night at the Allen Event Center and Game's 4 and 5 will take place in Allen on Friday and Saturday, respectively.
CHL Playoff HQ
The complete adjusted Finals schedule is below:
Conference Finals (best-of-7)
Denver Cutthroats (2) vs. Allen Americans (3)
Game 1 - Fri., May 2 - Allen at Denver, 7:00
Game 2 - Sat., May 3 - Allen at Denver, 6:00
Game 3 - Wed., May 7 - Denver at Allen, 7:05
Game 4 - Fri., May 9 - Denver at Allen, 7:05
*Game 5 - Sat., May 10 - Denver at Allen, 7:05
*Game 6 - Wed., May 14 - Allen at Denver, 7:00
*Game 7 - Sat., May 17 - Allen at Denver, 7:00
all times local
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from May 6, 2014
- Join Rush Nation - Rapid City Rush
- Presidents' Cup Finals Shifts to Allen Event Center for Next Three - Allen Americans
- Presidents' Cup Finals Schedule Revised - Denver Cutthroats
- CHL Finals Schedule Adjusted - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Cutthroats Stories
- Veteran Defenseman Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Former Open Tryout Participant Returns to the Denver Cutthroats
- Denver Cutthroats Hold Third Annual Open Tryouts
- Denver Cutthroats Add Two More to 2014-15 Roster
- Two Veterans Add Depth to Cutthroats 2014-15 Roster