Pioneers Support Kerry Brown Memorial Fund
(Wilkes-Barre, PA) The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers will hold a silent jersey auction this Saturday night during the American Conference championship to honor the passing of Green Bay Blizzard Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator Kerry Brown. Proceeds from the silent auction will be given to the Kerry Brown Memorial Fund which was created by the Green Bay Blizzard to benefit Brown's three children.
Pioneers fans can make bids on the Pioneers authentic game jerseys during the game and the individuals with the highest bids will be awarded their jerseys within a week after the ArenaCup championship on August 25, 2007. Additional donations may be made to the memorial fund by contacting the Blizzard front office at (920) 405-1264.
All members of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers organization would like to extend their deepest sympathies to the Kerry Brown family and to the Green Bay Blizzard organization for their loss.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from August 16, 2007
- Rodriguez Helps Travs Solve Hooks 6-4 - Arkansas Diamonds
- Coach Norris Internet Interview - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Quick Hitters - af2
- American Conference Championship Preview - Green Bay Blizzard
- Shackleford set to return to the Shock - Spokane Shock
- Shock Team Up With The Spokane Tribe - Spokane Shock
- Pioneers Support Kerry Brown Memorial Fund - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Former Viper Quartez Vickerson now with Tennessee Titans - Alabama Vipers
- Dusters Name New Head Coach - Amarillo Venom
- Third Times a Charm - Tulsa Talons
- Elex Reed Named Russell Athletic Lineman Of The Year - af2
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.