Phantoms Sign D Logan Day to a One-Year Deal
Lehigh Valley, PA - The Lehigh Valley Phantoms, proud AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, announced today that they have signed defenseman Logan Day to a one-year AHL contract.
Day, 26, is entering his third professional season in the American Hockey League after playing 122 games for the Bakersfield Condors. Day registered a total of 52 career points with 15 goals and 37 assists for Bakersfield, as well as, 71 penalty minutes. Most recently, the 6-foot-1 defenseman tallied 16 points (6G-10A) in 48 games during the 2019-20 season. Day completed his rookie season in 2018-19 with a plus-14 rating and led all Condors defenseman in scoring with 34 points in 64 games (7G-27A).
A native of Seminole, Florida, Day played two years at Endicott College (DIII) prior to turning pro, where he amassed a total of 78 points with 30 goals and 48 assists in 56 games. He finished the 2017-18 regular season with a league-best plus-30 rating and was the first ever defenseman to be named the Commonwealth Coast Conference Player of the Year.
Images from this story
Defenseman Logan Day with the Bakersfield Condors
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 12, 2020
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Defenseman Ben Thomas - Syracuse Crunch
- Monsters Sign Justin Scott, Dillon Simpson, Brad Thiessen to AHL Contracts - Cleveland Monsters
- Smith Signs One-Year Deal with Amerks - Rochester Americans
- Phantoms Sign D Logan Day to a One-Year Deal - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.