Penn State Health Named Exclusive Health Care Provider for Harrisburg Heat
Penn State Health providers will be on the sidelines of all Harrisburg Heat games and practices throughout the 2019-2020 season, as the health system becomes the team's exclusive health care provider. Penn State Health athletic trainers and physicians will provide a full range of sports medicine care to players, including orthopedics and concussion care.
Kevin Healey, president of the Harrisburg Heat, said: "The Harrisburg Heat are looking forward to working with the professional staff of Penn State Health as we continue to build our brand on and off the field. The sports medicine providers, including our trainer and doctors, have put together a comprehensive plan to take care of our athletes."
"We are thrilled to add the Harrisburg Heat to the roster of professional, collegiate and scholastic sports teams that our sports medicine providers work with across central Pennsylvania," said Dr. Matthew Silvis, director of primary care sports medicine for Penn State Health Medical Group.
Penn State Health has also signed on as the Harrisburg Heat's Title Sponsor for the next three years. Penn State Health's logo will appear on the front of the Harrisburg Heat home and away jerseys. Penn State Health will also join the Heat in helping to create grass roots marketing appearances throughout the area, along with other partnership initiatives.
The Harrisburg Heat, who will kick off the home portion of their schedule at the Farm Show Arena on Saturday, December 7th, are a member of the Major Arena Soccer League (MASL). The MASL stretches across North America with teams in the United States, Mexico and Canada. The league is expected to announce the full 2019-2020 schedule this Fall. For season ticket, individual or group ticket information, please contact the Heat at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from September 17, 2019
- Sidekicks Summer with Arthur Ivo - Dallas Sidekicks
- Sockers Sign Defender Ismael Rojo - San Diego Sockers
- Dallas Sidekicks to Attend Plano Balloon Festival - Dallas Sidekicks
- Penn State Health Named Exclusive Health Care Provider for Harrisburg Heat - Harrisburg Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Harrisburg Heat Stories
- Penn State Health Named Exclusive Health Care Provider for Harrisburg Heat
- Harrisburg Heat Sign DeGraffenreidt and Harris
- Heat Set Home Opener for Saturday, December 7th; Full Schedule to be Announced Soon
- Heat Set 2019/2020 Season Home Opener for Saturday, December 7th
- Harrisburg Heat Re-Sign Nelson Santana