MLS Issues Disciplinary Decisions for Week 32
October 23, 2014 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK (October 23, 2014) - The MLS Disciplinary Committee has suspended Houston Dynamo Luis Garrido midfielder one game and fined him an undisclosed amount for endangering the safety of an opponent in the 25th minute of the game against the New England Revolution on October 16.
Toronto FC midfielder Dwayne De Rosario has also been suspended one game and fined an undisclosed amount for endangering the safety of an opponent in the 94th minute of the match against the Montreal Impact on October 18.
The Committee has suspended Sporting Kansas City defender Igor Juliao for one game and fined the player an undisclosed amount for endangering the safety of an opponent in the 55th minute of the game against the Philadelphia Union on October 18.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 23, 2014
- No Pressure: LA Galaxy confident and relaxed ahead of Supporters' Shield-deciding clash with Seattle - LA Galaxy
- Mitch Murray, the International Man on a Mission - Colorado Rapids
- UAE Embassy and FC Dallas Foundation Dedicate New Soccer Field for Local Children - FC Dallas
- West Coast, Best Coast? Nguyen Represents a Legit MVP Candidate in the East - New England Revolution
- Oliver Larraz Nets Twice and Shines During US U-14 Training Camp - Colorado Rapids
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- Nitro Circus Live to Visit Toyota Stadium on May 23, 2015 - FC Dallas
- LA Galaxy and AEG Invest over $15 Million Dollars into StubHub Center - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes Announce 2014 Club Award Winners - San Jose Earthquakes
- Jimenez Growing into Rightback Role for Crew - Columbus Crew SC
- MLS Issues Disciplinary Decisions for Week 32 - MLS
- Chivas USA Fall in Road Finale, 2-0, at Real Salt Lake - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Real Salt Lake Tops Chivas USA 2-0 - Real Salt Lake
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.