MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced
October 16, 2020 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - The MLS Disciplinary Committee has found Vancouver Whitecaps FC defender Ali Adnan guilty of simulation/embellishment. Adnan has been fined an undisclosed amount for his actions in the 90+ minute of Vancouver's match against the Los Angeles Football Club on Oct. 14.
The yellow card that LAFC defender Erik Dueñas received as a result of this incident will be absolved from his yellow card accumulation total and any disciplinary points from LAFC's total will be dismissed.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 16, 2020
- Eight Minutes of Madness: Nashville SC's First-Half Scoring Burst Leads to Huge Win over Houston - Nashville SC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Minnesota United Confirms Negative COVID-19 Test Results - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Launches Unite Youth Cup - Atlanta United FC
- Inter Miami CF to Visit Montreal Impact on Saturday - Inter Miami CF
- Orlando City Forward Matheus Aias Medically Cleared - Orlando City SC
- Doolsta's Back: Nashville SC's Pro FIFA Gamer to Return for Next Season - Nashville SC
- Toronto FC and State of Connecticut Set to Welcome Fans at November 1 Game - Toronto FC
- Preview: Sporting KC Visits Chicago Fire FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union Agree to Record-Breaking Transfer of Homegrown Midfielder Brenden Aaronson to UEFA Champions League Club FC Red Bull Salzburg - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.