Minnesota United Confirms Negative COVID-19 Test Results
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. (Oct. 16, 2020) - Minnesota United announced today that there were no additional positive tests over the past two days of PCR testing.
All players and staff, including the individual that returned a preliminary positive result during rapid diagnostic testing, have tested negative for COVID-19 in two subsequent PCR tests.
The club will resume small group training Saturday, October 17 pending no further positive tests.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 16, 2020
- Eight Minutes of Madness: Nashville SC's First-Half Scoring Burst Leads to Huge Win over Houston - Nashville SC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Minnesota United Confirms Negative COVID-19 Test Results - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Launches Unite Youth Cup - Atlanta United FC
- Inter Miami CF to Visit Montreal Impact on Saturday - Inter Miami CF
- Orlando City Forward Matheus Aias Medically Cleared - Orlando City SC
- Doolsta's Back: Nashville SC's Pro FIFA Gamer to Return for Next Season - Nashville SC
- Toronto FC and State of Connecticut Set to Welcome Fans at November 1 Game - Toronto FC
- Preview: Sporting KC Visits Chicago Fire FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union Agree to Record-Breaking Transfer of Homegrown Midfielder Brenden Aaronson to UEFA Champions League Club FC Red Bull Salzburg - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- Loons Head to Sporting Kansas City December 2 for Conference Semifinals
- Loons Win First MLS Playoff Game
- Minnesota United FC vs. Colorado Rapids Preview
- Loons Host Colorado Rapids in Round One of 2020 Playoffs
- MNUFC Midfielder Kevin Molino Voted MLS Player of the Week