Mammoth Announces Division Final Home Playoff Date
DENVER - The Colorado Mammoth announced on Monday that the team will host game two of the West Division Final against the Edmonton Rush on Sat., May 23 at 7pm MT should it defeat the Calgary Roughnecks in the opening round of the playoffs, presented by Honey Smoked Fish Co.
Game one of the division final will be at Rexall Place in Edmonton on Fri., May 15.
If the Mammoth defeats the Roughnecks this Saturday, tickets to the West Division Final will go on sale at the Pepsi Center box office and online at AltitudeTickets.com immediately following the game.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from May 4, 2015
- Knighthawks Creating a 'Sea of Teal' for Playoffs - Rochester Knighthawks
- Minnesota Swarm Announce Coaching Staff Change - Minnesota Swarm
- Mammoth Announces Division Final Home Playoff Date - Colorado Mammoth
- Vinc to Receive Pro Athlete of the Year Award Tonight - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Mammoth Stories
- Mammoth Reflects, Celebrates Relocation Memories as NLL Welcomes Albany
- Colorado Youth Lacrosse Prepares for Spring Season; Registration Deadlines Quickly Approach
- Mammoth, Denver City Lax Celebrate 8th Annual City Lax Dash
- Mammoth, Citizens of the Loud House Support Local, Impactful Non-Profits
- Colorado Mammoth Fundamentals of Lacrosse Virtual Event