Lightning Drop Final East Coast Game
(HALIFAX, NS) The London Lightning fell just short of ending their east coast swing on a high note by losing to the Hurricanes in Halifax. The Bolts controlled the game for the first 3 quarters but made mistakes down the stretch and fell just short at the end of the game. 103-101 was the final.
Garrett Williamson lead the way offensively for the Lightning. He finished with 24 points, Kevin Ware had a double double with 20 points and 10 rebounds, Marvin Phillips added 18 points, and Marcus Capers chipped in 12.
The next Lightning game will come Wednesday night, February 6, 2019 when the Bolts will take on the Express in Windsor. The next matchup for Lightning at home comes on February 7th when they will take on the Windsor Express for 5th times this season. For tickets to any upcoming games, visit the Budweiser Gardens Box Office or go to www.lightningbasketball.ca.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from February 2, 2019
- Lightning Drop Final East Coast Game - London Lightning
- Hurricanes Strike Lighting with Fourth-Quarter Comeback Win - Halifax Hurricanes
- Edge Release Ted Kapita - St. John's Edge
- Edge Sign Olu Ashaolu for the 2018-19 Season - St. John's Edge
- Edge Conquer Hurricanes, Finish Homestand 2-2 - St. John's Edge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.