KINGS ASSIGN FORWARDS MICHAEL AMADIO AND JONNY BRODZINSKI, AND DEFENSEMAN PAUL LADUE TO ONTARIO
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings have assigned forwards Michael Amadio and Jonny Brodzinski, and defenseman Paul LaDue to the Ontario Reign of the American Hockey League, Kings Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake announced today.
Michael Amadio appeared in five games during his second stint of the season with the Kings, posting two points (1-12). In 13 games this season, he has three points (2-13) and four penalty minutes.
Jonny Brodzinski has appeared in 23 games with the Kings this season, recording two points (2-02), a plus-1 rating and six penalty minutes.
Paul LaDue made his season debut last night in Calgary, going scoreless with 11:44 TOI. He has played in 23 games during his NHL career, posting eight points (0-88) and four penalty minutes.
The Kings have the next four days off for NHL All-Star weekend in Tampa, Fla. The team returns to action on Jan. 30, traveling to Dallas to face the Stars for the first time this season. The game will be broadcast on FOX Sports West and KABC Radio 790 with pregame shows beginning at 5 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 26, 2018
- Colorado Avalanche Reassigns A.J. Greer, Dominic Toninato and David - San Antonio Rampage
- 'CANES ASSIGN FLEURY TO CHARLOTTE - Charlotte Checkers
- ETMINDER VILLE HUSSO COLLECTS SECOND SEASONAL SHUTOUT AS SAN ANTONIO BLANKS SAN JOSE 3-0 - San Antonio Rampage
- Monsters Tracked Down by Wild in Overtime, 4-3 - Cleveland Monsters
- Olczyk Assigned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH RECALL FORWARD TY LONEY FROM ADIRONDACK THUNDER - Syracuse Crunch
- KINGS ASSIGN FORWARDS MICHAEL AMADIO AND JONNY BRODZINSKI, AND DEFENSEMAN PAUL LADUE TO ONTARIO - Ontario Reign
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH TO HOST CRUNCH AT YOUR SERVICE AT TURNING STONE RESORT CASINO - Syracuse Crunch
- COMETS ANNOUNCE ROSTER MOVES - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.