Kickers Match against Orlando Rescheduled for October 7
RICHMOND, Va. - USL League One announced on Thursday that the Kickers home match against Orlando City B has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 7 at 6:30 p.m. at City Stadium. Tickets for this match will go on sale at 10:00 a.m. this Friday morning at RichmondKickers.com/Tickets. This match will air live on WTVR CBS 6.3 (Comcast 206, Verizon FiOS 466) and streaming on ESPN+.
The Kickers are on the road this Saturday night as they head out west to take on Union Omaha in the first-ever meeting between the two clubs. Kickoff for this match is set for 8:00 p.m. ET and it will air live on WTVR CBS 6.3 and streaming on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from September 24, 2020
- USL Statement: COVID-19 Test Results - September 24, 2020 - USL1
- Did You Know? - Many Matches in Not Many Days - FC Tucson
- Match Preview: Greenville Triumph vs. North Texas SC - Greenville Triumph SC
- Marshall Honored with Avery Spence Award - Richmond Kickers
- Kickers Match against Orlando Rescheduled for October 7 - Richmond Kickers
- FC Tucson Holds off Forward Madison FC 2-1 - FC Tucson
- 23 Shots Not Enough for Forward Madison in 2-1 Loss at Tucson - Forward Madison FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.