Jones and Burns Placed on IR
Oakville, ON - Toronto Rock Owner, President and GM Jamie Dawick announced a series of roster moves today. Forward Adam Jones and defender Sheldon Burns have been placed on the Injured Reserve List. Both players will miss their second consecutive game on Saturday night when the Rock host the Knighthawks at Scotiabank Arena.
Jones and Burns sustained lower body injuries during the Rock's February 24th game against New England. Last Saturday night in Calgary, the two players were scratched from the Rock's lineup and will now miss an undetermined amount of time due to injury.
A pair of Rock rookies take the places of Jones and Burns on the Active Roster. Defenders Alec Tulett and Scott Dominey will move from the Injured Reserve List to the Active Roster. Tulett's only game in 2018-19 was the Rock's season opener in Buffalo on Dec. 21, 2018. Dominey will be eligible to make his NLL debut on Saturday.
For more information on Toronto Rock tickets, please contact a Toronto Rock account executive at 416-596-3075 or visit torontorock.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 13, 2019
- Jones and Burns Placed on IR - Toronto Rock
- Georgia Swarm Continue Road Trip in New York with Final Game against Knighthawks - Georgia Swarm
- Knighthawks Sign Draft Pick Dawson Theede - Rochester Knighthawks
- Wings Sign Defenseman Matt Bennett - Philadelphia Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Rock Stories
- Rock Owner Jamie Dawick Will Match Donations to Toronto Rock Team Walking in LLSC Light the Night Walk
- Rock Sign Four Draft Picks
- Rock Re-Sign Brandon Slade
- Rock Will Host Three Exhibition Games at TRAC in November
- Brock Sorensen Undergoes Surgery to Repair Torn Achilles