Join Catfish in 'Fish with a Cause Campaign
Columbus, GA - The Columbus Catfish would like to invite your organization to come be a part of our 'Fish with a Cause Campaign. Select any home game in the 2006 season to raise awareness and gain visibility for your non-profit organization.
You will have the opportunity to throw out the ceremonial first pitch, set up a concourse table, hang banners, and develop on-field promotions connected with the cause and PA and scoreboard message center announcements. The Catfish also offer a terrific fundraising program. Sell tickets to your special night and your organization keeps 50%.
If you are interested in being part of the 'Fish with a Cause Campaign, please contact Samantha Dunn by phone at (706) 571-8866 or by e-mail at [email protected] For tickets or more information call (706) 571-8866 or visit www.ColumbusCatfish.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from July 13, 2006
- Drive need extra innings versus Tourists, win 5-4 - Greenville Drive
- Salome extends hitting streak in loss - West Virginia Power
- Suns drop sixth straight - Hagerstown Suns
- GreenJackets win battle of the bats - Augusta GreenJackets
- Gnats comeback bid falls short in extras - Savannah Sand Gnats
- Captains held to one unearned run in 7-1 loss to Hoppers - Lake County Captains
- Join Catfish in 'Fish with a Cause Campaign - Columbus Catfish
- Win your own promotional night with the Catfish - Columbus Catfish
- Charleston: The Buckle of the Bible Belt - Charleston RiverDogs
- BlueClaws remain atop the Northern Division - Lakewood BlueClaws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.