John Grice moved to inactive list
OLIVE BRANCH, MS--- Effective today North Mississippi Tornadoes forward and former University of Memphis player John Grice is being placed on the inactive list due to a recurring injury and is considered day to day. Grice is not expected to travel with the team this weekend. Filling the extra roster slot will be former Southwest Tennessee Community College player Kevin Nunley. Nunley had an impressive debut with the Tornadoes on Thursday night with nine points and five steals. Also, Tornadoes captain and former Arkansas state player Jamie Rosser did not play on Thursday night due to an Achilles' tendon related injury. Rosser is traveling with the team this weekend and is expected to play in both the Friday and Saturday game. For more information on this release, please contact Parker Griffith at (901) 340-3782 or [email protected] For more information on the North Mississippi Tornadoes please call 1 (877) 751-4800 or go to www.wbatornadoes.com.
• Discuss this story on the World Basketball Association message board...
World Basketball Association Stories from April 27, 2006
- Rome Gladiators Win Second Game of Year - Rome Rage
- Tornadoes Rally Falls Short With Majic Buzzer Beater - Memphis Tornadoes
- John Grice moved to inactive list - Memphis Tornadoes
- Jonthan Haymon is the key to the Heat winning the WBA - Anderson Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Tornadoes Stories
- Inclement weather postpones Memphis game on Saturday night
- Memphis tops Decatur
- Tornadoes Win Overtime Thriller
- Tornadoes Start Final Weekend With Win
- Tornadoes win again