Inter Miami Completes Participation in eMLS League Series One
IMCF_Pabs wrapped up his first eMLS participation with Day 4 of the League Series One presented by Coca-Cola qualifiers. Inter Miami drew 2-2 against FC Cincinnati and fell 2-0 against Sporting Kansas City, finishing three points short of a qualifying spot for the Livestream Knockout round.
However, many positives can be taken from IMCF_Pabs' performances, including recording the third-most goals in the qualifying rounds with 44. The Venezuelan now looks forward to continuing improving and preparing for League Series Two presented by Coca-Cola.
"Being eliminated from the tournament was definitely a bittersweet moment, as we saw a lot of positives during League Series One," said IMCF_Pabs. "We were very close to being in the top eight. Now, I plan to work on those small details to be able to get a top eight spot during League Series Two. I am fully confident we have the capability of finishing on top in the next tournament."
Day 4 Results:
Game 1 vs. Sporting Kansas City: 2-0 Loss
Game 2 vs. FC Cincinnati: 2-2 Draw
League Series Two presented by Coca-Cola will be taking place next month with three qualifying days (February 2, 3 and 9) and two tournament days (February 13 and 14) where the top eight teams from the qualifier rounds will compete for the League Series Two title. The qualifying rounds will be private and the two tournament days will be live streamed via the MLS Twitch channel, with each team competing for the official League Series Two trophy, a cash prize of $15K and earning berth towards the eMLS Cup 2021 in March.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 15, 2021
- Real Salt Lake Parts Ways with Assistant Coach Matt Glaeser - Real Salt Lake
- Rapids Look to Continue Recent Success at 2021 MLS SuperDraft on January 21 - Colorado Rapids
- LA Galaxy Sign Goalkeeper Jonathan Klinsmann to New Contract - LA Galaxy
- Columbus Crew SC Completes Transfer of Defender Chris Cadden - Columbus Crew SC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Kai Wagner to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- Sounders FC, RAVE Foundation and Northwest African American Museum Present "Books & Balls" Giveaway Monday in Celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Seattle Sounders FC
- Inter Miami Completes Participation in eMLS League Series One - Inter Miami CF
- FC Dallas Signs Freddy Vargas on Loan from Deportivo Lara - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inter Miami CF Stories
- Inter Miami CF and AutoNation Partner to Drive out Cancer; Sign Multi-Year Stadium Naming Rights and Training Top Deal
- Single Match Ticket on Sale Times Announced
- Inter Miami CF Stadium to Host 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup Preliminary Round in July
- Inter Miami CF Appoints Xavier Asensi as Chief Business Officer
- Up Next: Week Five of Preseason