Inter Miami CF Selects CHEQ as the Official Point of Sale & Social Gifting Partner for DRV PNK Stadium
February 1, 2023 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Inter Miami CF News Release
MIAMI - Inter Miami CFhas selected CHEQ, the leader in social payments for restaurants, stadiums, hotels, and more, as their exclusive platform for point of sale, premium hospitality, and social gifting transactions at DRV PNK Stadium. Inter Miami CF becomes the first Major League Soccer team to partner with the Miami-based brand.
CHEQ will provide a full end-to-end payment platform for fans at DRV PNK Stadium beginning with the 2023 season, which will be highlighted by their innovative express kiosks to increase ordering efficiencies and decrease line wait times. CHEQ will also introduce their unique social gifting marketplace functionality, allowing Inter Miami CF fans to send food, beverages, merchandise, and unique experiences to their friends in real time, from anywhere in the world.
"Providing a best-in-class experience for our fans on gameday is incredibly important for our organization," said Xavier Asensi, Chief Business Officer at Inter Miami CF. "Our partnership with CHEQ exemplifies that, and we're excited to provide a new level of innovation and engagement for our fanbase during the upcoming season."
CHEQ Chief Revenue Officer, Jake Stone added, "Inter Miami CF is one of the most exciting destinations in South Florida, and we're thrilled to bring our advanced payment platform to DRV PNK Stadium." In addition to enhancing the gameday experience through express ordering, CHEQ will provide fans the ability to share the love with others before, during, and after each match with their social gifting functionality. "We're excited to provide fans with unique opportunities to engage with each other in real time and showcase their fandom for Inter Miami CF," continued Stone. "Miami is one of the most vibrant cities in the country and we can't wait to expand our marketplace with this electric destination."
Under the agreement, CHEQ will become the Official Point of Sale & Social Gifting Partner of Inter Miami CF and DRV PNK Stadium.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 1, 2023
- 'Caps draw 1-1 with D.C. United in first match of Coachella Valley Invitational - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- FC Cincinnati Defeat USF 3-0 in Preseason Friendly - FC Cincinnati
- Victor Fung Called up by Canadian U-17 National Team for Concacaf U-17 Championship - Inter Miami CF
- Ahead of FIFA Club World Cup Debut this Saturday, Sounders FC Reminds Fans How to Tune in and Support the Rave Green - Seattle Sounders FC
- Charlotte FC Earns a 3-2 Win over D.C. United at Coachella Invitational - Charlotte FC
- LAFC Transfers Cristian Arango to Club de Fútbol Pachuca in Liga MX - Los Angeles FC
- Austin FC Academy Midfielder Micah Burton Called up to U.S. U-17 Men's Youth National Team - Austin FC
- Four CF Montréal Academy Players Called up by Canada's U17 Team - Club de Foot Montreal
- Inter Miami CF Selects CHEQ as the Official Point of Sale & Social Gifting Partner for DRV PNK Stadium - Inter Miami CF
- MLS Season Pass Is Now Available Worldwide on the Apple TV App - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.