Ice Home Thursday at Pan Am Pavilion
INDIANAPOLIS-The Indiana Ice look to build their Eastern Conference lead as they return home from two weeks on the road to host Team USA U17 on Thursday (1/30) from Pan Am Pavilion for College Night at 7:05 pm. Indy then hits the road for a Saturday night tilt against the Muskegon Lumberjacks.
Indy earned five of six possible points last week with wins over the Youngstown Phantoms and Des Moines Buccaneers before ending their road trip with an overtime loss to the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders.
Jacob Pritchard scored a pair of goals as the Ice set a team record with their 10th consecutive road victory Friday against the Buccaneers. Saturday's contest went into extra innings before RoughRider's Frederik Tiffels scored with less than a minute remaining in overtime to give the Riders their fifth straight home victory while halting the 10-game road win streak for the Ice.
The Ice hold a 2-2-0 record in four games against Team USA this season. Brian Pinho leads Indy with seven points (4G, 3A), including a three-point (2G, A) effort against the Red, White and Blue in the last battle between the two teams on January 10 in Indiana's 5-1 victory.
Saturday will mark the sixth of eight matches between the Ice and rival Muskegon with Indy holding a 3-1-1 record against the Lumberjacks. Austin Kosack tops all Indy scorers with eight assists while Denis Smirnov has five goals in five games against Muskegon.
Group tickets are now on sale for all 2013-2014 Indiana Ice home games. Flex packages and additional ticket packages are available starting as low as $50. Special Snack Pac ticket packages are on sale for a limited time only. For more information, call the Indiana Ice at (317) 925-4423.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 29, 2014
- Kids Run the Rink Part of Action-Packed Weekend - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Musketeers Acquire Defenseman in Trade with Indiana - Sioux City Musketeers
- Young Arena First to Have Video Review - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Ice Home Thursday at Pan Am Pavilion - Indiana Ice
- USHL Update - Week 19 - USHL
- Phantoms, Fans Donate 1,611 Pounds of Food on Second Harvest Night - Youngstown Phantoms
- Phantoms Notebook: Week No. 20 - Youngstown Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.