Ice Flyers Acquire Forward Cousineau from Knoxville
PENSACOLA, Fla. - The Pensacola Ice Flyers have acquired forward Josh Cousineau from the Knoxville Ice Bears. In exchange, Ice Flyers head coach Rod Aldoff has sent forward John Clewlow to the Ice Bears.
Cousineau, a native of Penetang, Ontario, is a second year professional. Over this season and last, Cousineau has appeared in 68 games for the Ice Bears with 13 goals, 22 assists, and 50 penalty minutes. Prior to turning professional, he played four seasons for NCAA Division III Adrian College. Cousineau appeared in 104 games for the Bulldogs throughout his career and posted 36 goals, 79 assists, and 184 penalty minutes.
The Ice Flyers are back in the Hangar this Friday when they welcome the Mississippi RiverKings for Football Night. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:05 p.m. On Saturday, the Ice Flyers will travel to Lafayette, La., to face the Louisiana IceGators at 7:05 p.m. Fans can watch the game at both New York Nick's downtown and the 9 Mile Beef 'O' Brady's location.
Images from this story
Forward Josh Cousineau with the Knoxville Ice Bears
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from January 5, 2016
- Ice Flyers Acquire Forward Cousineau from Knoxville - Pensacola Ice Flyers
- Havoc Drop Three On The Road - Huntsville Havoc
- Fayetteville's Sean Bonar Named Easton Player of the Week - SPHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Pensacola Ice Flyers Stories
- Ice Flyers Get Two Power Play Goals, But Fall in OT
- Ice Flyers Announce 2020-21 Season Ticket Orders and Renewals
- Ice Flyers Raising Money for Big Brothers Big Sisters Through Marvel Night
- Sellout Crowd of 8,049 Electrifies Bay Center, But Ice Flyers Fall in OT
- Ice Flyers Have Tough OT Loss in Front of 6,245 Fans