Houston Dash 2019 Season Memberships on Sale Now
HOUSTON - Houston Dash full season memberships are on sale now for the upcoming 2019 NWSL season, the club announced today.
Memberships start at just $192 and include guaranteed seats to all 12 Dash home matches, as well as exclusive Members-only events and opportunities, such as the annual Meet the Team Day, Members-only Fan Forum calls with head coach James Clarkson, first access to international fixtures at BBVA Compass Stadium throughout the year, and several other events annually. Fans may purchase Memberships online at HoustonDashSoccer.com or by phone at 713-276-4625 (GOAL).
The 2019 Houston Dash will return a strong core of veteran leaders that helped the team set club records in wins (nine) and goals scored (35) a year ago, including co-captains Kealia Ohai and Amber Brooks as well as 2018 NWSL Second XI selections Rachel Daly and Sofia Huerta. U.S. Women's National Team goalkeeper Jane Campbell will be between the sticks once again for the Dash, looking to build off of a sophomore campaign in which she started all 24 league matches and kept a career-high three clean sheets.
The Dash will also welcome the return of several players who excelled in their first year with the team, including Australian international Kyah Simon, who recorded two goals and two assists last season. Three players selected in the 2018 NWSL College Draft - midfielder Haley Hanson, defender Kimberly Keever and forward Veronica Latsko - combined for 51 appearances for Houston this season and scored six goals and tallied three assists.
Clarkson enters his first season as Dash head coach looking to build on a campaign in which the team finished five points shy of its first playoff berth, and he'll have plenty of help in his backroom staff. Rejoining Clarkson on the bench in 2019 will be assistant coach Eddie Robinson, and they'll be joined by former Mexico international Monica Gonzalez and former Rice University goalkeeping coach Brenton Sailor, giving Clarkson the largest full-time technical staff in club history.
The 2019 Houston Dash season will kick off the weekend of April 13-14, and the season will run through the weekend of October 12-13, with an 11-day break in June for the opening of the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup in France. The complete season schedule is expected to be announced in the near future.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from January 15, 2019
- Amanda Duffy Named President of NWSL - NWSL
- Chioma Ubogagu Called up to England National Team for January Camp - Orlando Pride
- Reign FC Signs Forward Beverly Yanez for 2019 NWSL Season - Reign FC
- Alex Morgan Named CONCACAF Female Player of the Year - Orlando Pride
- Houston Dash 2019 Season Memberships on Sale Now - Houston Dash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dash Stories
- Veronica Latsko Signs with Sydney FC to Play in Australia's W-League this Offseason
- Dash Conclude 2019 Season with 2-1 Loss at Utah
- Three Points: Dash Head to Salt Lake City to Take on the Royals for Season Finale
- Tigres UANL Femenil Edge Houston Dash Late
- Three Points: Dash Travel to Monterrey to Make History as They Take on Tigres U.A.N.L. Femenil