Hector Signs with New York Jets
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Arlington Renegades today announced that former Renegades defensive lineman Bruce Hector has been signed to the New York Jets practice squad.
Hector, 28, originally signed with New York before the team's training camp this past August.
He appeared in all 12 games during the Renegades' run to the 2023 XFL Championship, totaling 16 tackles and one forced fumble during the 10-game regular season. He logged nine tackles over two postseason games, including a season-high seven stops and 0.5 sacks in the XFL South Division Championship Game at Houston.
The Tampa, Fla. native and University of South Florida graduate has compiled 14 games of NFL experience with the Philadelphia Eagles (2018-19) and Detroit Lions (2021).
• Discuss this story on the XFL message board...
XFL Stories from November 1, 2023
- Two Players Sign Letters of Intent with XFL - XFL
- Hector Signs with New York Jets - Arlington Renegades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Arlington Renegades Stories
- Arlington Renegades Single-Game Tickets on Sale Today at 10 a.m. CT
- Arlington Renegades Announce Coaching Staff for the 2024 Season
- 2023 XFL Champions Arlington Renegades Release 2024 Season Schedule
- Arlington Renegades Add Several Free Agents to Roster
- Arlington Renegades Lock in 55 Players During Player Dispersal as They Prepare for the Inaugural Ufl 2024 Season