GreenHawks Team Up With Susan G. Komen Foundation
ROCKVILLE, MD.The Maryland GreenHawks will be contributing to the cause of raising awareness for breast cancer at Friday's game against the Vermont Frost Heaves at Georgetown Prep at 7PM.
In observance of breast cancer, GreenHawks players will be wearing pink warm ups and pink head/wrist bands to help raise awareness for this very important cause.
A portion of the ticket proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation and the pink gear the players will be wearing will be auctioned off after the game. All money raised from the auction will also be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the cure foundation.
For more information on the breast cancer awareness game, or the Maryland GreenHawks send an email to email@example.com. More information about the Susan G. Komen for the cure foundation can be found at www.komen.org.
• Discuss this story on the Premier Basketball League message board...
Premier Basketball League Stories from March 18, 2010
- RazorSharks use 41 point 4th quarter to defeat Stampede - Buffalo Stampede
- RazorSharks Sweep Stampede 120-109 - Rochester RazorSharks
- Cavs Bait The RazorSharks - Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry
- Cavs Prepare To Face Kebs - Lawton-Fort Sill Cavalry
- GreenHawks Team Up With Susan G. Komen Foundation - Maryland GreenHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.