Grand Rapids Drive Set 10-Man Roster
GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - NOVEMBER 13, 2014- The Grand Rapids Drive announced today their final 10-man roster for the 2014-15 inaugural season. The season-opener will tip off on the road with a four-game trip against the Bakersfield Jam on Saturday, Nov. 15 at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM ET.
To get the roster to the maximum of 10-players, the Drive waived Bruce Massey, Moses Sundufu, Omondi Amoke, Jerrell Sanders, and Shaun Pruitt and placed Kelsey Barlow and Brandon Fields on the inactive list.
The roster is made up of three returning players from the Springfield Armor, five NBA Development League draftees, and two affiliate players from the Detroit Pistons.
Below is the current Grand Rapids Drive roster.
Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following all social media outlets. Twitter @grdleague, Instagram @grdleague and Facebook at facebook.com/nbagrandrapids. Fans are also encouraged to visit the website www.nbagrandrapids.com. For ticket information contact the Drive office by dialing 844-GR-DRIVE (473.7483) or by emailing email@example.com
2014-15 FINAL TEAM ROSTER- GRAND RAPIDS DRIVE
Name Jersey # Pos Ht Wt DOB From Status
Ben Hansbrough 7 G 6'3 203 12/23/87 Notre Dame Draft
Dominic Waters 9 G 6'1 180 9/28/86 Portland State Draft
L.D. Williams 12 F 6'4 215 5/8/88 Wake Forest Returning
Adonis Thomas 14 F 6'7 240 3/25/93 Memphis Returning
Lorenzo Brown 17 G 6'5 189 8/26/90 North Carolina State Returning
Kammeon Holsey 18 F 6'9 230 9/4/90 Georgia Tech Draft
Josh Bostic 22 G 6'5 230 5/12/87 University of Findlay Affiliate
Renaldo Woolridge 24 F 6'9 225 2/22/90 University of Southern Cal Draft
Robert Covington 33 F 6'9 209 12/14/90 Tennessee State Draft
Hasheem Thabeet 34 C 7'3 263 2/16/87 University of Connecticut Affiliate
2014-15 INACTIVE LIST- GRAND RAPIDS DRIVE
Kelsey Barlow 15 F 6'5 200 2/14/91 University of Illinois-Chicago Draft
Brandon Fields 19 G 6'4 190 8/13/88 Nevada Open Tryout
The Grand Rapids DRIVE, owned by SSJ Group LLC, is a proud affiliate of the National Basketball Association's Detroit Pistons. The team's inaugural season of play is the NBA Development League's 2014-2015 season, which begins November 2014. The organization is dedicated to providing a quality professional basketball experience for basketball fans of all ages. The organization is also committed to giving back to the community through various programs and fundraisers. For more information about the organization, log on to www.nbagrandrapids.com, or follow the team on Twitter and Instagram @grdleague and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nbagrandrapids or by searching Grand Rapids DRIVE.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 13, 2014
- Bakersfield Jam Announce Opening Night Roster - Bakersfield Jam
- Oklahoma City Blue Finalizes Opening Night Roster - Oklahoma City Blue
- Skyforce Announces 2014-15 Opening Day Roster - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Canton Charge Home Opener this Saturday - Canton Charge
- Bighorns Announce Roster for 2014-15 Season - Reno Bighorns
- Grand Rapids Drive Set 10-Man Roster - Grand Rapids Drive
- Mad Ants Report Card Night November 16 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- BayHawks Announce Full Slate of Promotions - Erie BayHawks
- Santa Cruz Warriors Set Opening Night Roster - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Iowa Energy Announce Opening Day Roster - Iowa Wolves
- Legends Announce Opening Night Roster - Texas Legends
- Stampede Announce Opening Day Roster - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Announce STEM Initiative with Raytheon - Texas Legends
- Red Claws Finalize Opening Night Roster - Maine Red Claws
- Suns Assign Ennis, Warren to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Phoenix Suns Assign Tyler Ennis and T.J. Warren to NBA D-League's Bakersfield Jam - G League
- Jazz Assign Toure' Murry to D-League's Idaho Stampede - G League
- Jazz Assign Toure' Murry to Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Canton Charge Welcome SecureData 365 as Presenting Partner - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.