Georgia Swarm Promote Shane Wilson to Creative Executive Producer
(ATLANTA) - The Georgia Swarm are proud to announce that they have promoted Shane Wilson to be the franchise's first-ever Creative Executive Producer. In his new role with the Swarm, Wilson will be responsible for ensuring an engaging gameday experience in Infinite Energy Arena and on Swarm broadcasts.
Wilson will create an overall vision for Swarm gamedays and ensure its execution is successful in the upcoming 2019-20 season. This includes crafting a flow of production elements in line with each Swarm theme night, creating an entertaining and engaging space at Sting City for fans, and managing the video broadcast team for every Swarm home game broadcast on Bleacher Report Live.
"This new position is exciting for Shane and the Swarm," Swarm Co-Owner and President Andy Arlotta said. "Shane demonstrated his vision for where Swarm gamedays can be during the East Division Semifinals, and it blew us away. His new role will allow him to elevate the in-arena gameday experience, as well as the Swarm home broadcasts on the Bleacher Report Live platform."
"I'm thrilled to have this opportunity from John and Andy Arlotta, and this new role is really a dream job for me," Wilson said. "I'm excited to enhance the unique environment of a box lacrosse game with the Swarm. There is truly nothing like it in sports right now."
Wilson spent his first season with the Swarm developing video content for the Swarm's social media channels and in-arena activations. During the East Division Semifinals at Harrah's Cherokee Casino Field at Infinite Energy Arena on Monday, May 6, Wilson was an integral part of the in-arena production upgrades, creating a unique fan and broadcasting experience.
Prior to the Swarm, Wilson worked with Buckhead Church and managed their live video environment. He graduated from the University of Georgia.
Sting City Memberships for the 2019-20 Swarm season are on sale now and are available by calling 844-4-GASWARM.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from June 5, 2019
- Coates and Hope Awarded 2019 Teammates of the Year - Colorado Mammoth
- NLL Expansion Draft Set for July 9 - San Diego Seals
- Bandits Youth Lacrosse Summer Camps to Return in July - Buffalo Bandits
- NLL 2019 Expansion Draft Set - Rochester Knighthawks
- NLL Sets 2019 Expansion Draft - NLL
- Georgia Swarm Promote Shane Wilson to Creative Executive Producer - Georgia Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Georgia Swarm Stories
- Celebrate Our Wonderful Sport Tonight with Our Virtual Native Heritage Night
- Don't Forget Virtual Native Heritage Night this Wednesday
- Update from Georgia Swarm President/Co-Owner Andy Arlotta
- Join Lyle Thompson for a Virtual Native Heritage Night on June 3
- Weekly Update from Georgia Swarm President/Co-Owner Andy Arlotta