Bandits Youth Lacrosse Summer Camps to Return in July
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced that the team will hold its annual youth lacrosse summer camps from July 8 to 10 at KeyBank Center.
Sessions start at $39 per day or $99 for all three dates and will be broken down by age group. Every participant will receive 90 minutes of on-floor instruction from Bandits players including Josh Byrne, Chris Cloutier and Dhane Smith.
Participants will also receive one free ticket to a 2019-20 Bandits regular-season home game, a team yearbook, a team photo and an autographed photo of a select Bandits player. All participants will also be entered into a raffle to win lacrosse-related prizes.
Players are required to bring their own stick, gloves, helmet and sneakers, but full box lacrosse equipment is strongly encouraged. The sessions are not designed for goalies, but up to four goalies will be allowed to sign up at a cost of $29 per session or $69 for all three days.
Jr. Bandits will be able to register for $29 per session or $69 for all three dates.
The session times for each day are as follows:
- Ages 5-8: 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Ages 9-12: 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Ages 13+: 12 - 1:30 p.m.
Interested participants can register at Bandits.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from June 5, 2019
- Coates and Hope Awarded 2019 Teammates of the Year - Colorado Mammoth
- NLL Expansion Draft Set for July 9 - San Diego Seals
- Bandits Youth Lacrosse Summer Camps to Return in July - Buffalo Bandits
- NLL 2019 Expansion Draft Set - Rochester Knighthawks
- NLL Sets 2019 Expansion Draft - NLL
- Georgia Swarm Promote Shane Wilson to Creative Executive Producer - Georgia Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.